Popular Perfume Notes for Different Seasons
- Citrus Blossoms: Citrus blossom notes create a light and refreshing fragrance of oranges, limes, and other citrus fruits.
- Floral Notes: Floral notes like jasmine, rose, and gardenia evoke the freshness of spring and create an overall fresh and alluring scent.
- Green Notes: This is a timeless note that is usually combined with other notes such as citrus or herbal. It can be anything from vetiver to bamboo to create a greenness.
- Aquatic Notes: This type of scent transports us to a beach or a pool, with notes of sea spray, salt, and seaweed.
- Fruity Notes: During summer, we often see perfumes with a sweet and fruity twist. Think pineapple, mango, or coconut.
- Citrus Notes: A classic summer note; whatever time you choose to wear it, citrus will leave you feeling refreshed and energized.
- Spicy Notes: Spicy notes such as cardamom, pepper, clove and cinnamon can add a warm and comforting feeling to any scent.
- Amber Notes: This comforting note can be found in many blends during fall; it is usually created with a combination of woody and vanilla nuances to give a rich depth.
- Oriental Notes: