How to Care for Your Designer-Inspired Perfumes
Designer inspired fragrances can bring you pleasure and luxury in every use. To ensure they always smell their best, good care is essential. Follow these tips to get the most out of your designer-inspired perfumes:
- Keep designer-inspired fragrances away from high temperatures, direct sunlight and humidity.
- When not in use, store them in a cool, dark and dry area.
- Fragrances should ideally be stored upright so their cap seals remain secure.
- Use a soft cloth to gently wipe the lid of the container.
- Never spray cleaner on the perfume itself.
- If dust or dirt accumulates on the nozzle, soak it in warm water with mild soap or rubbing alcohol and flush away debris with a damp Q-tip to avoid nozzle clogs.
Choose Appropriate Application Methods
- Do not spill designer-inspired fragrances directly onto skin or clothing.
- Do not spray them close to an open flame.
- Designer-inspired perfumes should be used sparingly to prevent over-saturating your senses.
- Spray lightly , just enough to apply a thin layer across clothing or skin.